Saturday, July 9, 2011

Had been few days,

Erm should said as few weeks I never update my blog since the day that I enter nursing college…..

Hahahah~ nursing~~

Which I nvr nvr though that I will involve myself in this field….

First of the day which I came in,I jz play play with it…

But now? No more….

I found my interest in this professional …

Cool man….

I feel so happy to study in medical field which I can know more about the illness and what action should I take to prevent the illness……for now I still duno…

But mayb afterward I will noe…..

My semester have 51 people…tutor said it’s a huge group of us study…

Hahahaha….

Plus I know many friends here…good or bad…they are still my friends….

we come from different place…I came from butterworth…..another from kulim kedah which more closer with me….and the similarity of us is,’’ we doesn’t mix with our roommate’’

hahahah..wat a funny things in world…..

roommate?? Huh~ headache when saw this word…

I can close with other friend but not my roommate…

She older than me..same age with my sister….

I duno why I cnnt communicate with her at all…..

Communicate is important….but I dun think so is for us….

My room jz like library ….can imagine it????????

We seldom talk……

Although we talk,I will jz answer he by replaying ‘’en ,ar,oo,’’

Study is good,but not alwaz…….

Clean habit is good but not too over…

Bath for more than one hour….

Keep on blab la bla at beside me…

Then keep on asking I go friend’s room for wat….

Talking??

Why alwaz talking?

Got so many things to talk?

Just go kepo kepo nia lah?

There is many things cn share since we come from different place……

So whatever thing we wan to talk we will jz voice out..and no matter wat we will still laugh laugh laugh~~

But once back to own room..everything had change…

I think if I still like this after 3years I don think I will not normal anymore…

I will ki siao…~~

No comments:

Post a Comment