Monday, June 27, 2011

confident???

what is confident actually???
people said that we should have confident with the things that we done...
BUT,
im lack of confident...
i don't know either i can do well in my college life or not.....
i started to worried...
ONE of my friend said that i should have confident with myself...
i can do it...
i feel so stress...
before i going to sleep,i start to think ''omg~~ what should i do''
''omg~ how if my exam fail''
that make me trouble....
i feel so stress...
actually nobody can help me to settle this things all....
but i also cnt help myself...
how if go there don't have any friends??
that already out of my control....
i shall control up my emotion....
i want to get good result...
i dowan to live like a zombie anymore...
dun care anything.....
i wish to done everything well in the rest of my life....
i don't want to let people feel that im useless anymore...
i never voice out ,i never take action it does not mean that im useless...
i just don't want to let myself so busy...
i need PEACE....
PEACE will bring joy to me...



i NEED PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment