Tuesday, June 14, 2011

15days more....
15days to relax~
15days to stay with my parents...
15days more im goin to start my college life~
not to said im scare or wat......
but.....
meet new people...
begining with a new life
jz like girls' generation song ''into the new world''
arggggg>.<
i duno who is going to be my roommate..
nervous man....
jz hope i cn get a good roommate..
god bless me....
please...i beg u...
huh~
after tat i really really need to leave here d...
8years in penang....
seriously i hate penang so damn much..
i more prefer back kl life....
i had been kick to kl there since i born.....
then i nvr back here.....
until i 7years old.....
i started to stay at kulim there.....
peace life...
after i move to here.....
my life had change since 9years ago...
i knew alot of new friends.....
even meet my kindergarden friend...
so i started to love my butterworth life..
but i duno i cn still stay at here...
i started to feel fed up with everything around me...
huh....
after 8years...
i shall move to another place..
not shall...is must move....
move to a new place....
like singapore??
but singapore too near to malaysia....
mayb taiwan??
i love taiwan life.....
if not mum dun let,early early i goin to taiwan study my environmental Scientists...
better than now....
study nursing...
although is the same field..but im more interest with that...
but everything already pass jorx..
its too late d..since mum dun let me go...
after 15days i will be totally transform to another ppl..
i will work hard..
to get good result......
i will prove it to the ppl tat look down me...
i will....
jz sit there and look at it...
no matter how...
i will prove it...
im better than you......

No comments:

Post a Comment