Sunday, June 5, 2011

PROMISE

a promise....
a promise that done with myself....
im goin to start my new life after 24days.....
since last time i noe tat my mum veli sayang me....
she will jz buy everything for me tat i want....
handphone.......last year march...
i jz bought a hp...
w995 model....
with rm1300.....
after four month because of my carelessness i drop my phone when wana goin to tuition class....
then i cry...
after when my mum cum bac,
she direct fetch me go to the phone shop and buy another new phone for me.....
tat time i veli hapi...
because i duno anything.....
now onli i noe tat.....
holding a new phone....
and mum paid the bill with her salary...
now flash back..i feel tat im so damn........... duno how to think...
another thing...
laptop...
i fight vf her after i finish working...
she ask me still wana continue study or working???
then i said i wan study...
she ask me try to apply nursing college....
im so damn angry tat time.....
but after think for one day....
i send my resume to the college....
and she buy a laptop for me.....
jz because wana to let me to do my thing...........
i really really feel so sorry to my mum......
sorry mummy.....
i will not using ur money in future anymore...
i will gav u money everymonth....
after 3years....
i will drive ur car...
and u dun need to buy a new car for me...
u used the money and buy a car that you wan...
i will paid half of the payment for u....
in future...
no matter how hard..
i will finish my studying with good result...
i will not let ppl look down of me anymore...
i will make u proud of me.....
i will prove it to someone tat im better than you!!

i noe tat my character make u feel like i cnt independent in my life..
and make u alwaz worry bout me....
i noe tat..
i noe my family veli care me....
i noe tat actually...
i jz act duno....
i love and care u all too....
jz like when taking result time....
u all worry me....
alwaz msg me to encourage me....
i will nvr drop my tears infront of u all..
because i dowan see u all sad...worry.....
so i will alwaz show u all my smiling face.....
i promise tat i will takecare myself in future...
so dun need worry me....
a word tat i had been keep in my heart for 18 years........
mummy,papa, jiejie
'' i love you''

No comments:

Post a Comment