Tuesday, June 7, 2011

ytd 6 of jun....
i hang out vf wei yun.ee wern and eewern's friend...
to watch movie....
i gona pokai d.since i din work two month d..
i alwaz kiao ka at home....
and i go draw out all my money from my saving account at am bank there..
u noe wat hapen?>??
the bank service damn SUCK
jz because my sign gt little big different vf last time she dun let me take the money
is ok if u dun let me take out...
jz take it easy
u will see my complain letter the nex day...
if u dowan let me take,then u sumore fool me asking me stand there and wait the ppl show me my signature through the computer..
ok,i jz wait since i need the money to buy thing, and paid my internet fee for three month...
i stand there nearly 10minute...
no ppl wana to peduli me....
is ok actually....
u will jz see my face damn black standing there....
i damn beh syok d...
luckily lastly u let me take the money...
or else u will get my complain letter on the nex day....
rmb customer alwaz right....
u dun think cn fight vf customer vf ur little mini pose....
useless thing.....
is ok lah...
since she giv me the money d...
so i oso jz take it and leave...since she oso working wan....
dowan cari pasal vf her lah....
pity her if lose her job...
i will nvr save my money in am bank anymore......
suck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment