Friday, June 3, 2011

3 of jun d......
27days more im moving to penang and start my nursing class for 3years....
wat to said....
im so damn down right now...
since i hav to leave a place tat i had stay for more than 8years...
butterworth....~~
a place tat full with my memories....
i will take a part of that memories go vf me....
the rest i will jz dump a side....
im goin to leave here......
i want stay vf my family...
and i realy more prefer to study form6....
since cn stay vf my mum...
but so bad...i get the offer from the college...
and it is full sponsor by the hospital....
im lucky for get tat offer....
rm70k........
huge number.....
i noe tat my mum eally hope i take the offer from them and study at there...
coz if i choose nursing field i will not worry bout my future anymore...
so,
becoz i dowan let my mum worry...
and i choose tiz...
actually everything is the same....
i will study hard to hit the target by getting good result...
when in secondary school i nvr paid attention to my result...
i alwaz play all the time........
but no more for now.....
a friend heard tat i said like tat she feel so shock tat i will saying such words....
ya,i really change....
i was looks down by someone....
i nvr feel anything bad or wat.....
i jz feel tat need think before wana to said anything....
4flat......is not hard to get 4flat if v put much effort...
after 3years i already graduate from the nursing college and start to work as a staff nurse in a hospital...
and how bout you???
im hapi if you get 4flat....
but nvr look down at ppl.....
coz you will feel hurt when drop from the top there....
and
rmb
nvr use ur spm result to compare vf mine......
coz i dowan to compare vf you.....
although result is better a bit than you....
coz the one tat i wan compare is with myself.........
after i goin to college i not think tat i will still keep in touch vf you....
coz i dowan....
waste my money......
if u still keep on shoot ppl...
i will far away from u.....

No comments:

Post a Comment